Monday, December 08, 2014

Shop Update

Hi guys! So today I have a shop update for you. For those of you who don't know... I have a Storenvy called Becca's Cafe ( like my YouTube channel ). There I sell homemade squishies, craft/deco supplies, and stickers. Everything is made by me. In this post I will show you what I currently have for sale. If you do not feel up to reading this, then you can watch it on my YouTube here. So let's get started!

First, in the squishy department, I have these two biscuit squishies.


This one is a chocolate one.

This one is a strawberry one.

They are both $3.00 + shipping ( which depends on the item ).


Next, I have these two cake slice squishies. 

This one is vanilla ( white ).



This one is strawberry ( pink ). 

They are both $2.50 each + shipping.


After that we go into the craft/deco supplies. I only have two items there for now. They are both deco sprinkles or fake sprinkles. 

These are lilac and pink sprinkles put into one bag as a mix. So you can have a little bit of variety. 
These sprinkles are lilac and pink swirled together to give a fun look.

They are both $1.00 each + shipping.

Next, I have one item in the stickers department. These Gari Bani stickers. For those of you who don't know who Gari Bani is, she is my original character. She is owned by JK Loren ( my mom's business) and you have to ask me for permission before you use her for something.  

Here are the stickers. 
They look great on notebooks or planners.

 They come in a small bag that is filled with different shapes of Gari Bani. You get the shapes randomly.  The bags are $1.00 each + shipping.


Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this post and be sure to check out my store. Bye!




                                                 With Cuteness,
                                                              Rebecca J.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤