Wednesday, December 03, 2014

I'm on YouTube!!!!!

Hey!!! So I now have a YouTube account for kawaii things and crafts!!!



I don't have many videos right now (only one), but I am currently filming some more to upload later. That means that I won't always do a post on Super Kawaii Saturday, instead I might do a vid. I literally created this YouTube account last night. I am also in the process of moving my blogs onto my new Google account (which I made last night). So this may result in some technical difficulties with my blogs. Just because I have a YouTube doesn't mean that I will stop posting on here. Some days I will do a vid and sometimes I will do a post. Sometimes I will make a post then do a vid to go with it. But, where ever I publish something, my goal is to provide you guys with quality material. Bye!


                                                                                           With Cuteness,

                                                                                                 Rebecca J.

P.S. Here is the link to my channel by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤