Friday, January 09, 2015

Requests and Q&A's!!

   Hi everybody! It's been a while since I've posted on here. I've been really busy on my YouTube channel that is basically the same thing as this blog, only it is in video form. So let's get started with my announcements!




  So you are probably wondering what the title means. Well I'm here to tell ya' ! So, I am currently taking video and blog post requests. What does this mean exactly? It means that you get to tell me what you want me to do a video or blog post on! So go to the discussion section of my channel or comment right here what you want to see more of. But wait! Before you comment, I have something else to say. You can also ask me Q&A questions! You can ask me things like what I use to edit my videos or what I make my hm (homemade) squishies out of. So ask away!

 Alright, so that was all I had to say. Please share this post and comment! Bye!



                                                                                                                       With Cuteness,

                                                                                                                                   Rebecca J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤