Saturday, November 01, 2014

Squishy Update No. 1

Hey, guess what day it is?! It's Super Kawaii Saturday! Alright, alright try to contain your excitement. So for this first SKS I'm going to be doing my first squishy update. Just remember that if the squishy description says "OI" it means that you have to give me credit for it if you make that squishy and post it somewhere.




 

1: A chocolate candy, OI
2: Werther's Original Coffee Carmels, OI
3: A failed attempt at a cake roll, itzjustcute
4: Failed attempt at an Aoyama Tokyo Churro, LittleSparklingUnicorn
5: Plain bun, OI
6: Mini macron, itzjustcute
7:Vanilla cake roll, itzjustcute
8: Cherry filled candy, OI
9: Baguette, credit to every one who made this before me
10: Vanilla Donut, OI
11:Mini Bis milk choco, kind of my OI
12: Cream filled candy, OI
13: Craking rice cake, OI Tutorial on This 
14: Mini Klondike Bar, OI
15: Klondike Bar, Based of real ice cream
16: Reese Peanut Butter Cup-Cake Slice, OI!!!!


Well, that's it for now. Bye.





With Cuteness,
 Rebecca J.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤