Saturday, November 08, 2014

❤ I Decoded a Squishy ❤

    Bonjour mes amis. Today is the day I show you the squishy I decoded. It used to be a pink fake りらっくまほっとけき or a Rilakkuma pancake. But then I decided that in was a little bit boring and decoded it. I turned it into a りらっくまどなつ or a Rilakkuma doughnut. So basically all I did was pull a whole out with some pliers and paint it. 






I also added some drizzle to make in more interesting. But I didn't want to add sprinkles, it would ruin the whole thing.


As you can see in the picture above I attempted to write Becca's Cafe with sharpie on the back part of the doughnut. You can also see in the lower left hand corner, that I started licensing my squishies. So if you buy a squishy that was my original idea online, you can tell it was fake because it doesn't have the license. Just a little way to keep you guys' money out of copy cat businesses.



So I hope you guys enjoyed this little show case thingy. And I hope that you try to deco an old squishy at home bye.


With Cuteness,
Rebecca J. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤