Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Few Important Announcements

     So as you can tell by the title, I have a some very important announcements to make. So they're not really bad or good. They're kind of like... whatever. But I guess they would be kind of exciting to some of you. Look at me I'm getting way of track.... hey look, a bird! Just kidding! 



So for real I would like to announce that every other Saturday, now be Super Kawaii Saturday here on Rebecca's Kawaii Review. And the crowd goes wild! I know what you're thinking, and I just want to say that there is no need to thank me. Just kidding! So yeah, ever other Saturday I will be posting. I might not even post every single Saturday,  but I'll try my best. Also, even though I'm my main priority will be on Saturdays, I will still try to get a post or two in for you fans that just-can't-wait-that-long! See aren't I sooo nice to help all you impatient fans?(she said in a really sarcastic voice) No really, I'm just messing with you. 



Now, onto announcement #2.   There was a recent argument concerning if my squishies were for sale or not. Well, I'm here to say that they will be for sale very soon and I will make an announcement when that happens. But as for now they are not. 

And that concludes my announcements.




                                                                             With Cuteness,
                                                                                 Rebecca J.

                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤