Saturday, November 22, 2014

My favorite blue bun squishy

Hey, hey, hey. Alright, know I'm going to show you my favorite blue bun squishy. Are y'all ready to hear this? Okay, my favorite blue bun is.......
my neopolitan drizzle bun!





As you can see it has chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla drizzle. Which is why it is called the neopolitan drizzle bun. You know... because it's like neopolitan ice cream. Nothing.... really? Not even a giggle?! (Sighs sadly) Everyone's a critic. Just kidding! So there are some minor defects. See is you can spot them! But I still love this blue bun soo much! Oh, and if your wondering why it is blue. It is because they it to be on the inside of a Directv box and I just ripped it out and painted it. Well, that's it for now. Love you guys, bye.

  
  With Cuteness,
Rebecca J.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤