Friday, August 01, 2014

Hello Kitty Interview

Hi everyone,  it's me. Today I'm going to interview my cousin on what she thinks of Hello Kitty. So Let's get started...





Me: So would you say that Hello Kitty is your favorite kawaii character?

Her: You know that's a really hard question, I don't really know.

Me: What do you like most about Hello Kitty?

Her: I that she is pretty and unique.

Me: How is Hello Kitty different from other characters you know? 

Her: She's different because she's the only that I know who has a bow on her head. 

Me: On a scale of 1-10 how cute do you think Hello Kitty is?

Her: An 8.

Me: Okay, thanks for doing this interview with me.



                                                           With Cuteness
                                                               -Rebecca J.


1 comment:

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤