Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Mom Opened a Hair Salon

I did a post like this on my other blog too. So... my mom opened up a hair salon called JKloren Salon. She went to beauty school for 1 1/2 years, and now she is a hair stylist. It's located in Park Forest, IL, 361 Park Forest, Illinois, U.S.A, Planet Earth ( Ha Ha ) to be exact. Here is a link to her website http://jkloren.wix.com/jkloren. We also sell handmade jewelry and teach jewelry classes for kids ( I'm the junior teacher ). So check it out, Arigato (thanks). Bye.







                                                                                    With Cuteness

                                                                                    - Rebecca J.

2 comments:

  1. Good for her! Congrad's tee tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cuz. I'll make sure to tell her that. <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤