Saturday, November 15, 2014

Squishy Update No. 2

Hello, so today for my third Super Kawaii Saturday I will be doing my second squishy update. So once  again if the squishy says OI next to it you have to give me credit. So without further ado here is squishy update number two. Do you see what I did there..... with the rhyming?



 


                                      So the first two are both buns/baked goods. The one on the left is my version of the Hello Kitty cream puff, so I guess this one is my OI. The one on the right is a ちゃはのだんご
which just means "fried rice bun" in Japanese. So this is my OI.



Then we have these three pop cans and I give credit to itzjustcute on YouTube. Because I saw her tutorial and got inspired to make these three squishies. So the first one is jumbo grape pop can, and it is soooooo squishy! Then number two is a cola one, I made two of these. But I gave the other one to my cousin. Finally number three is a failed orange pop can. But I still love it. Btw, sorry for the horrible lighting in this picture.


With Cuteness,
Rebecca J. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤