Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mamegoma Erasers

Hi, it's me again, Becky. So today I will review some Mamegoma erasers. What is Mamegoma you might ask well, Mamegoma is a character by San-X, they are a new breed of seals that are small enough to fit in a mug. Now that you know what Mamegoma is all about, we can get on with the review part. When I was in 4th grade my teacher gave me these erasers for getting all the answers correct on my homework. I couldn't find these exact erasers, but if you still want some mamegoma erasers you can check here: https://www.superbuzzy.com/shop/product/mamegoma-eraser/




                                                    
 This first one is pink and has a Mamegoma in a bunny costume. Which I find quite cute.
 This second one is green and has a Mamegoma with some type of beans and a spoon in the background + a clock? But I still somehow find it adorable. 





                                                                                                                        This final one is a deepish yellow and has 2 little Mamegomas, one lying on a blanket and one is pink and is in a coffee mug. Can you say kawaii?!   

                       
                   





They also work great! Over all I think they are kawaii!!!

                                

                                    With Cuteness
                                      - Rebecca J.

2 comments:

  1. So cute🙉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks cuz. LOL Your solo hilarious!!! You act so kawaii!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you think.❤